- Your Privacy and Online Security are important to us. This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. All information you submit is encrypted and secured by a up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption, the same level the US Department of Defense uses for communications involving secret classified data. This ensures no one can intercept the transmission of your personal data when in transit to us.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- - Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- your IP address
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Grove Mortgage LLC may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, instruction videos or other information if you choose to provide us and email address.
- As a result of submitting your telephone number and your request to receive more information on our mortgage products , you will receive a call from us. We may contact you directly by phone and/or email as a result of your request, even if the number you supplied is on the National Do Not Call registry. If you wish to not recieve any call please call us at 210-656-1134 and Grove Mortgage will put you on our internal "Do not Call List".
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
11405 Forest Shower
San Antonio, Texas 78233
Grove Mortgage is not endorsed or sponsored by the Department of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.
Have questions about VA Loans ???
It doesn't matter if the home your looking to purchase or refinance is in San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, El Paso, Corpus Christi or Austin, as long as it is in our great state of Texas, I can help you.
Please give us a call at 210-656-1134, for a No Cost, No Credit Check, and No Obligation consultation and find out how much you qualify for.